OpenDS 2.3.0-build003 is now available...
By Ludo on Jun 16, 2010
We have just uploaded OpenDS 2.3.0-build003, a new snapshot from the development branch of the OpenDS project, to the promoted-build repository.
OpenDS 2.3.0-build003 is built from revision 6502 of our source tree.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build003/OpenDS-2.3.0-build003.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build003/OpenDS-2.3.0-build003-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build003/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build003, including the detailed change log
Major changes since OpenDS 2.3.0 build002 include :
- Provides support for the MS Permissive Modify control (#4238)
- Adds support for multiple superior objectclasses in schema (#615)
- Updated Berkeley DB Java Edition to version 4.0.103
- Several enhancements and fixes in the External Changelog: Reliability in special cases like disabling replication domains, naming entries by ChangeNumber (Issue #4537), performance of searches with bounded filters (#4507), supporting operational attributes...
- Resolves an issue (#4546) during shutdown that could cause deadlock in replication
- Resolves an issue (#4554) on Windows with the Windows services
- Some enhancements in the GUI look and feel and in 508 compliance
- Resolves some issues (#4529, #3891, #3404, #3402) with specific replication conflict resolution
- Improves the startup time of the server and detection of services tags
- Resolves an issue (#4553) with the referential integrity plugin when several attributes are configured but only one is in a user entry
- Fixes an issue (#4386) when adding an entry with duplicate values, resulting in a NPE
- Fixes an issue (#4468) with the way values in filters and indexes are normalized
- Resolves some performance issue (#4384) in replication monitoring
- Improves reliability of replication initialization protocol (Issues #3395 #3998)
- Resolves several issues (#3966, #4406, #4536 with clients tools and control panel when the server disconnect on error
- Fixes some issues with MakeLDIF utility
- Resolves a few issues (#4520) within Import
- Improves the SSHA password storage scheme to be compatible with hashes from other servers (#4558)
- Resolves an issue (#4232) with Windows specific LDIF files during Import
- Adds an option to log replications CSNs in the Access Logs, like Sun Directory Server does
- Resolves an issue (#4556) with the Password Modify extended operation when some validation must be skipped for administrators
- Resolves an issue (#2748)with the order of message logged in the access logs
- Resolves an issue where password policies subentries are not applied after replicated