OpenDS 1.1.0-Build003 is now available
By Ludo on Dec 11, 2008
We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.1.0-build003, built from revision 4709 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/OpenDS-1.1.0-build003.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/OpenDS-1.1.0-build003-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more i
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003.
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.1.0-build002 include:
- Revision 4591 (Issue #3571) - Adjust the Control Panel to reflect changes to the windows service configuration.
- Revision 4592 (Issue #3566) - Increase the timeout of the windows service and make it configurable.
- Revision 4593 (Issue #3564) - Fix a problem that caused make-ldif to fail with a "Permission denied" message.
- Revision 4594 (Issue #3569) - Amend the dsconfig command to handle multi-valued properties correctly.
- Revision 4595 (Issue #3567) - Various fixes to the persistent search mechanism.
- Revision 4598 (Issue #3580) - Fix a Java exception in the control panel when accessing cn=backup.
- Revision 4601 (Issue #3572) - Fix an issue where adding a local backend with dsconfig resulted in a number of erroneous messages printed to the error log.
- Revision 4602 (Issue #3582) - Fix a failure in the --revert option of the upgrade.
- Revision 4605 (Issue #3585) - Change the network group time/size limits to have no default value.
- Revision 4616 (Issue #3567) - Additional fixes to the persistent search mechanism.
- Revision 4621 (Issue #3587) - Refresh the index tab of the control panel after rebuilding indexes.
- Revision 4622 (Issue #3588) - Control Panel : make all Base DNs available for VLV index creation.
- Revision 4623 (Issue #3589) - Control Panel : fix an error raised at new vlv index creation.
- Revision 4632 (Issue #3596) - Control Panel : reset data fields when opening the New Base DN window.
- Revision 4633 (Issue #3599) - Control Panel : new schema object panels were not refreshed.
- Revision 4634 (Issue #3603) - Control Panel : the manage schema function included other files.
- Revision 4637 (Issue #3611) - Control Panel : fix an exception raised when refreshing the backups directory.
- Revision 4638 (Issue #3612) - Control Panel : fix the value of the "Java Home" variable in the "Java Settings" panel.
- Revision 4639 (Issue #3613) - Control Panel : fix incorrect output messages when deleting a subtree.
- Revision 4641 (Issue #3614) - Control Panel : fix restore failure when the available backup was a directory.
- Revision 4643 (Issue #3616) - Control Panel : add the missing --useSSL option.
- Revision 4645 (Issue #3620) - Control Panel : add the missing --noPropertiesFile option to the command-line equivalents.
- Revision 4647 - Add the standard schema files necessary for OpenSolaris LDAP naming services.
- Revision 4648 (Issue #3622) - Control Panel : change the object class sort to be case insensitive
- Revision 4649 (Issue #3622) - Control Panel : sort all the elements in the schema panels without taking case into account.
- Revision 4650 (Issue #3623) - Control Panel : refresh the Matching Rules used by the attributes panel.
- Revision 4652 (Issue #3618) - Control panel : View All Base DS's generated SEVERE ERRORS.
- Revision 4659 (Issue #3547) - Fix an issue that prevented persistent searches from being abandoned.
- Revision 4682 (Issue #3481) - Change the permissions on the password file generated by setup/quicksetup.
- Revision 4697 - Implement a new ACI bind rule keyword "ssf" that allows users to control the level of access based on the security level of the connection.
- Revision 4703 - Provide suppport for SMF for SVR4 packages.