Thursday Jun 24, 2010
Oracle has published a new white paper that discusses the optimizations made to Solaris and SPARC in recent years. These optimizations improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack, driving maximum ROI and minimum TCO. This white paper is entitled Oracle Solaris and Sun SPARC Systems—Integrated and Optimized for Enterprise Computing.
- SPARC M7 Arrives, Breaks Records
- Maintaining Configuration Files in Solaris 11.2
- Provisioning Solaris 11
- Details of Solaris Zones as Hard Partitions
- Migratory Solaris Kernel Zones
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch
- Threads, as fas the eye can see...
- Hands-On Training
- Improving Manageability of Virtual Environments
- /Politics, Global Topics
- /SPARC SuperCluster
- /Solaris 10 Containers
- /Solaris 11