Friday Aug 26, 2011
Tuesday Jun 14, 2011
By Jeff Victor on Jun 14, 2011
In case you missed it: Oracle VM Server for SPARC 2.1 was released last week. The headline feature for this release is Live Migration - the ability to move a running guest OS from one server to another, with service disruption shorter than 1 second.
Learn all about it via the links in the OVMSS 2.1 press release.
- Provisioning Solaris 11
- Details of Solaris Zones as Hard Partitions
- Migratory Solaris Kernel Zones
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch
- Threads, as fas the eye can see...
- Hands-On Training
- Improving Manageability of Virtual Environments
- Fastest Engineered System
- Comparing Solaris 11 Zones to Solaris 10 Zones
- /Politics, Global Topics
- /SPARC SuperCluster
- /Solaris 10 Containers
- /Solaris 11