Thursday Jun 24, 2010
Oracle has published a new white paper that discusses the optimizations made to Solaris and SPARC in recent years. These optimizations improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack, driving maximum ROI and minimum TCO. This white paper is entitled Oracle Solaris and Sun SPARC Systems—Integrated and Optimized for Enterprise Computing.
- Threads, as fas the eye can see...
- Hands-On Training
- Improving Manageability of Virtual Environments
- Fastest Engineered System
- Comparing Solaris 11 Zones to Solaris 10 Zones
- More SPARC T5 Performance Results
- IDC Reviews New SPARC T5 and M5 Servers
- New SPARC Servers Outrun the Competition - by Leaps and Bounds!
- New SPARC Chips, New Servers
- /Politics, Global Topics
- /SPARC SuperCluster
- /Solaris 10 Containers
- /Solaris 11