Recently Version 2.0 of the German document "Solaris Container Leitfaden," was released. This 93-page manual (Leitfaden=manual/book) includes best practices and cookbooks about Containers. You can find it at http://blogs.sun.com/solarium/entry/solaris_container_leitfaden_2_0. There is discussion of a translation into English. If that would be useful to you, please add a comment.
- Maintaining Configuration Files in Solaris 11.2
- Provisioning Solaris 11
- Details of Solaris Zones as Hard Partitions
- Migratory Solaris Kernel Zones
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch
- Threads, as fas the eye can see...
- Hands-On Training
- Improving Manageability of Virtual Environments
- Fastest Engineered System
- /Politics, Global Topics
- /SPARC SuperCluster
- /Solaris 10 Containers
- /Solaris 11