Thursday Jun 27, 2013
Quick! It's not too late - you can still register for today's webcast announcement of the new Oracle SuperCluster T5-8.
Wednesday Oct 24, 2012
By Jeff Victor on Oct 24, 2012
Oracle has been publishing white papers that describe uses and characteristics of the SPARC SuperCluster product. Here are just a few:
- A Technical Overview of the Oracle SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 is a high performance, multi-purpose engineered system that has been designed, tested and integrated to run a wide array of enterprise applications. It is well suited for multi-tier enterprise applications with Web, database and application components. This 20-page paper discusses the components and technical characteristics of this product.
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 Platform Security Principles and Capabilities
The security capabilities designed into the SPARC SuperCluster, and architectural, deployment, and operational best practices for taking advantage of them.
- Consolidating Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle’s SPARC SuperCluster
This Oracle Optimized Solution describes the implementation and use of SPARC SuperCluster as a consolidation platform for E-Business Suite in 30 pages.
- Oracle Optimized Solution for Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital Management on SPARC SuperCluster
The Oracle Optimized Solution for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management on SPARC SuperCluster is the industry's only proven, tested, applications-to-disk solution that maintains excellence managing absences, optimizing collaborative activities, streamlining knowledge and honing processes; 31 pages.
- Provisioning Solaris 11
- Details of Solaris Zones as Hard Partitions
- Migratory Solaris Kernel Zones
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch
- Threads, as fas the eye can see...
- Hands-On Training
- Improving Manageability of Virtual Environments
- Fastest Engineered System
- Comparing Solaris 11 Zones to Solaris 10 Zones
- /Politics, Global Topics
- /SPARC SuperCluster
- /Solaris 10 Containers
- /Solaris 11