By Maria Colgan-Oracle on Nov 06, 2015
I can't believe another Oracle OpenWorld has been and gone.
Thanks to all those that attended the In-Memory sessions and stopped by the In-Memory demopod during this years Oracle OpenWorld. It was an amazing conference this year with lots of great technical sessions and interesting discussion at the demo grounds.
I've been inundated with requests to share the presentation we gave on In-Memory at the conference, so I thought it would be a good idea to share the links to the presentations here.
- Session CON6775 Best Practices for Getting Started with Oracle Database In-Memory
- Session CON8659 Oracle Database In-Memory—What’s New and What’s Coming
- Session CON8652 Oracle Database In-Memory: Under the Hood
A number of Oracle Database In-Memory customers present on their experiences of using In-Memory. You can find details from their sessions below;
- Session CON8657 Oracle Database In-Memory Customer Panel
- Session CON4292 How Oracle Exadata and Oracle Database In-Memory Power Precision Marketing at General Mills
- Session CON2715 Top Five Ways Swiss Mobiliar Improved Business Value with Oracle Database In-Memory
- Session CON3087 Oracle Database In-Memory: a Practical Solution
We also gave folks the opportunity to try out Oracle Database In-Memory for themselves in our hands-on lab, Oracle Database In-Memory Option Boot Camp: Everything You Need to Know, so I thought I would share the lab handbook in case anyone want to try some of the labs at home.
Finally there was a lot of talk about how Oracle Database In-Memory takes advantage of Software in Silicon ,so I thought it would be good to share this link to a short video of Juan Loaiza describing exactly what we mean by Software in Silicon.
We hope you enjoyed the conference as much as we did and we look forward to see you all again next year at OOW 2016 September 18–22, 2016 in San Francisco.