The Oracle Database In-Memory blog is written by the Oracle product management team and sheds light on all things In-Memory.
- Star Schema Challenge - Part 5
- Questions you asked: What happens if a column is not In-Memory?
- Oracle Open World 2015 Time to plan your schedule!
- Star Schema Challenge - Part 4
- Popular Statistics with Database In-Memory
- Understanding new In-Memory notes in an execution plan
- Star Schema Challenge - Part 3.1
- New White Paper on using Database In-Memory with the E-Business Suite Released!
- Oracle Database In-Memory on RAC - Part 4
- What to do with optimizer statistics when upgrading to 12c to take advantage of Database In-Memory
- Oracle Database In-Memory
- Juan Loaiza explains everything you need to know about Oracle Database In-Memory using the Wikipedia demo
- Juan Loaiza explains how Software-in-Silicon will optimize Oracle Database In-Memory at Oracle Openworld 2014
- Larry Ellison Launches Database In-Memory
- Oracle ACE Directors Talk about Oracle Database In-Memory
- Oracle Application teams explain how Database In-Memory will improve their performance
- Oracle Database In-Memory for Data Warehousing
- Panel discussion on Oracle Database In-Memory hosted by Juan Loaiza
- Tirthankar Lahiri explains how Database In-Memory has been optimized for Intel processors