Oracle Access Management Mobile & Social SDK 11gR2 PS1 is out
By user591953 on May 13, 2013
Author: Madhan Sadasivam
Introducing the first update to iOS SDK and availability of Android
SDK. On both the platforms you will find many exciting features that
will help you secure your enterprise applications.
The following authentication mechanisms:
- Mobile and Social authentication
- Strong authentication based on Knowledge Based Authentication and One-Time-Password
- Social authentication based on Internet Identity providers like Facebook, Google, Yahoo etc.,
- Mobile single sign-on
New features introduced are,
- Offline authentication, to support authentication against locally cached credentials
- Credential store, a collection of utility methods to persist sensitive data securely in the device
- Cryptography module, to enable common cryptography tasks like encryption of sensitive data
- Device location awareness
You will find a lot more information in our docs.
iOS SDK documentation - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37115_01/dev.1112/e27134/mobileiossdk.htm
Android SDK documentation - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37115_01/dev.1112/e27134/mobileandroidsdk.htm
Don't forget to check API documentation bundled along with the SDKs.