By Michele DiSerio - Oracle-Oracle on Feb 26, 2014
Oracle again has a big presence at Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany again this year.
Find us in hall 5, booth 271. At the booth, you can see several demos focusing on Oracle’s Internet of Things strategy and the benefits of Java for embedded software solutions, including showcase applications by partners such as Gemalto, Freescale, Eurotech, and Hitachi.
- Thu, Feb 27, 9:30: A hands-on tutorial on “Desktop to Internet of Things in 12 Seconds with Java ME Embedded”
- Thu, Feb 27, 15:30: “Trust Me, I am an M2M Device”
This year’s demonstrations will include:
- A live IoT in Motion, people counting solution developed with Hitachi and Eurotech.
- The latest embedded and M2M products and technologies from Hitachi.
- M2M device products and solutions from Eurotech.
- A live M2M dartboard game hosted by Gemalto.
- Smart Connected Home demonstration from Freescale Semiconductor.
- The latest in Java platform technologies for embedded devices including Java 8 demonstrations.
- Oracle's Internet of Things platform- Securely harness big data to drive smart decisions & enable new services.