SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 1
By pelegri on Jun 22, 2008
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 1 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
June 10th, 2008
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is the first patch for SJS AS 9.1 U2, it addresses 16 unique defects, including 3 customer escalations, it integrates Metro 1.1.2 and updates to components JBI and JMQ. It also addresses a couple of JCAPS issues hence was critical to the release of JCAPS 6.
OBSOLETE. Replaced by SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) Patch 2.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 Appserver tx log may be purged of transactions which are not completed, leading to failed recovery
•  [IT:4021]Resouce Injection does not work in HandlerChain due to EJB initialization order
•  Missing interposedSyncs.afterCompletion on rollback
•  Web Container not honoring the application to virtual server mappings for ServletContextListener's
•  ResourceLoader set in JAXWS needs to be passed down to JSR 196 Authentication Provider
•  JaveEE SE does not send the exception object when the ME status is ERROR
•  Call to create() method for EJB deployed on weblogic fails with CORBA MARSHAL error
•  Concurrent messages are routed to same instance of WebServiceProvider
•  Upgrade JBI bits for 9.1UR2P01
•  Exceptions thrown from JavaEE SE when multiple concurrent requesThe project scenario starts are sent
•  Java EE Service Engine seems to postfix "Request" to messages sent to BPEL SE via JBI Layer.
•  RepositoryManager is not in classpath
•  Upgrading the AppServer version in the packages/rpms for AS9.1_02 patch1 release
•  Upgrade to Metro 1.1.2
•  Upgrade MQ bits for 9.1UR2P01
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):