SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 5
By pelegri on Jan 05, 2009
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 5 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
Dec 5th, 2008
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is the fifth patch for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it containes the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 13 unique defects.
OBSOLETE - Replaced by GF 2.1.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
appserver txn recovery on a different node under Sun Cluster fails (AS8.1EE)
•  JMS dst added in cluster-config through admin console is added to DAS hosted bkr and not the cluster
•  list JMS physical dst in cluster1-config throws an exception (AS9.1_02)
•  Resouce Injection does not work in HandlerChain due to EJB initialization order-needs to refix.
•  Need backport of fix for GlassFish issue #5574 in AS 9.1
•  Need backport of fix for GlassFish issue #5541 in AS9.1EE
•  Integrate fix for JSF issue 583 into appserver.
•  CTS webservice test WSEjbOverriefHCWithDDsTest does not deploy due to change as a result of change
•  LB gives Gateway error with some backend HTTP response
•  Launch URL for an app client with JWS enabled is incorrect if the app is not on targeted on the DAS
•  AS 9.1U2 Exception raised when clicking on 'Configure Monitoring' of an appl in cluster's instance
•  startup messages from ./asadmin start-cluster to noisy when some uncritical parts fail
•  Changes in Java Web Start in Java SE 6 update 7 have broken Java Web Start suppo
see the patch description for further details.
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):