SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 4
By pelegri on Nov 01, 2008
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 4 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
Oct 30th, 2008
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is the fourth patch for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it containes the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 11 unique defects. It also updates the load balancer and JMQ (OpenMQ-based).
OBSOLETE - Replaced by SJS AS 9.1 U2 - Patch 5.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 admingui monitor -> runtime not functional in developer profile
•  System properties which have not been overridden do not show up in the cluster
•  JSP compilation does not take into consideration delegate=false.
•  Unable to synchronize applications acrosss instance due to /var/tmp/APPSERV_REMOVED permission
•  Admin gui node agent/instance pages hang when network to remote node agent machine is down
•  [IT:4883] Application specific classloder (applibs / --libraries) not used by JSP compilation
•  Load Balancer Plugin not failing over on apache/linux
•  Cannot pass a java.util.Vector containing Externalizable objects between EJBs
•  unable to start appserver in mq broker is not up
•  version changes for 9.1p4
•  mq patch3 integration in 9.1 p4
•  LB integration in 9.1ur2 p4
•  NullPointerException in AMXDebug during App Server start-up
see the patch description for further details.
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):