SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 3
By pelegri on Sep 26, 2008
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 3 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
Sept 11th, 2008
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is the third patch for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it containes the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 14 unique defects.
OBSOLETE. Replaced by SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) Patch 4.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 leak reclaim and leak timeout in 9.1 update1
•  Appserver starts up extremely slow due when log file size large
•  Run tests ant core and bat for non root user for pkg based
•  AS9.1 Session deserialization does not handle primitive class types
•  deployment issues causing all CTS webservices12 tests to fail
•  Issues with log rotation and Logging when log directory is changed
•  Virtual Server's "hosts" parameter cannot be dynamically changed
•  JBI infra-structure side-by-side updating functionality to be added
•  Server logs throws Error: Logger name is null
•  Bundling jdk 1.5.0_16
•  changing Virtual Server after deployment requires cluster restart
•  WebApp Fails when Web-Monitoring is Turned ON With HADB Session Persistence
•  EJB web service fails to depoly on cluster
•  CTS regressions (webservices/deploy/multiDeploy) on glassfish b38
see the patch description for further details.
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):