SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 22 // GF v2.1 - Patch 16 // Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1.1 Patch 10
By arungupta on Jan 31, 2011
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) patch 22 is a commercial (Restricted) patch (see Overview of GFv2) available as part of Oracle's Commercial Support for GlassFish. This release is also patch 16 of GlassFish 2.1 and patch 10 of GlassFish 2.1.1. The file-based patches were released on Dec 23rd, 2010; package-based patches were released on Jan 14, 2011.
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 22 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
GlassFish 2.1 - Patch 16 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
GlassFish 2.1.1 - Patch 10 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
Package-based patches with HADB
• Solaris SPARC - [128640-24]
• Solarix i586 - [128641-24]
• Linux RPM - [128642-24]
File-based patches with HADB
• Solaris SPARC - [128643-24]
• Solaris i586 - [128644-24]
• Linux - [128645-24]
• Windows - [128646-24]
File based patches without HADB
• Solaris SPARC - [128647-24]
• Solaris i586 - [128648-24]
• Linux - [128649-24]
• Windows - [128650-24]
• AIX - [137916-24]
Jan 14, 2011
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is patch 22 for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it is also patch 16 for GlassFish v2.1 and patch 10 for GlassFish v2.1.1. It contains the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 9 unique defects.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 - integrate jdk 1.6.0_22 b04
•  - XID throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when hostname/instance name are too long [IT 8613]
•  - When seeing the logs through 'Configurations' link for an instance, default view is on DAS logs.
•  -Exception HTTP Status 500 raised for an instance if log file is moved and renamed.
•  -Exception HTTP Status 500 raised for two instances if their log files are moved and renamed.
•  - Log4J logging to console using ConsoleAppender does not work after SGES211p06
•  - Missing persistence-type properties in the quickstart sample for clusterjsp
•  - Build and stage new jars for JDK 1.6.0_22-b04 for integrating with patch10 of GF v2.1.1
•  - Version changes and Readme updates for p10
More details about these bugs can be found at My Oracle Support.