SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 18 // GF v2.1 - Patch 12 // Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1.1 Patch 6
By pelegri on Jul 17, 2010
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) patch 18 is a commercial (Restricted) patch (see Overview of GFv2) available as part of Oracle's Commercial Support for GlassFish. This release is also patch 12 of GlassFish 2.1 and patch 6 of GlassFish 2.1.1. It was released on July 16th, 2010.
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 18 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
GlassFish 2.1 - Patch 12 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
GlassFish 2.1.1 - Patch 6 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
July 16th, 2010
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is patch 18 for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it is also patch 12 for GlassFish v2.1 and patch 6 for GlassFish v2.1.1. It containes the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 23 unique defects.
OBSOLETE - Replaced by SJS AS 9.1 UR2 Patch 19 / GF v2.1 Patch 13 / GF v2.1.1 p7
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
•  - Jdbc transaction auto-commit when application server is shutting down.
•  - add code into LoggingPrintStream to implement flush() so that it does not BLOCK (SGES v2.1)
•  - Unable to add JVM option to Profiler in SGCS admin GUI
•  - Integrate new JAX-RPC (Metro) into v2.1.1
•  - Enabling/disabling an application on a cluster gives an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
•  - When setting up a Profiler name containing a blank space, the response page is the Exception report
•  - Require configurable want|need support for client-auth
•  - glassfish log viewer does not provide access to rotated logs
•  - startInstance method call flow changed which breaks backword compatibility
•  - Grizzly's SSLOutputWriter assumption is always that Thread.currentThread() is type SSLWorkerThread
•  - JPA Master-detail persistence - when adding the detail, you get TWO inserts
•  - domain.xml file size zeroed out
•  - NodeAgents creating too many unnecessary threads
•  - When setting up a Profiler name containing a special char, the response page is the Exception report
•  - Integrate metro 1.1.13 into v2.1.1
•  - Fix regression for 6793693
•  - Build, stage and integrate new NSS 3.12.6 jars
•  - Stage new grizzly bits for Glassfish v2.1.1 P06
•  - com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.max_history_files is not working at all
•  - java.lang.OutOfMemory when deploying and undeploying ear's multiple times
•  - Version changes and README updates for P06
•  - SGES 2.1.1 Patch 2 LB plugin on WS7u8 crashes the web server on SuSE Linux 10 SP2
•  - README needs to be updated with correct component versions
see the patch description for further details.