SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Patch 2
By pelegri on Aug 10, 2008
SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) - Patch 2 - File and Package-Based Patch for Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86, Linux, Windows and AIX.
This release comes in 3 different variants:
August 1st, 2008
Commercial (for-fee) release with regular bug fixes. This is the second patch for SJS AS 9.1 U2; it containes the fixes from the previous patches plus fixes for 17 unique defects.
OBSOLETE. Replaced by SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GFv2 U2) Patch 3.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 When add/removing "additional properties" for a JDBC pool, I have to restart glassfish
•  Restore Virtual Server's Root Context Behavior from GlassFish v1
•  Make Application server DAS able to communicate to remote node-agents and instance thru firewall
•  HTTP Status error messages should not be Localized
•  Generated granted.policy file gets truncated when you redeploy the application
•  Web Container not honoring the application to virtual server mappings for ServletContextListener
•  Upgrading a MQ resource adapter failed : zipFile (/usr/share/lib/imq/imqjmsra.rar) doesn't exist
•  DAS GUI can get confused, and report an error that a property does not exist
•  Admin GUI monitoring display refresh button no use
•  Stand-alone instances sometimes obtain files from other instances on syncing to DAS at startup
•  App server hangs when trying to stop domain due to JMX related issues
•  HttpServletResponse.encodeURL() unconditionally appends jsessionid newly created session
•  exception during deploy if class-suffix > 1024
•  WEB0113 error targeting web modules on virtual servers in a cluster not seen on standalone instance
•  bad response times with HTTPS when acceptor-threads >1 with multi-cpu system
•  Integrating Metro 1.1.3 in 9.1UR2Patch02
•  Integrate new JBI with the final ML resource bundle translations
•  Multiple deploys can corrupt domain.xml
An upgrade to the corresponding OpenMQ patch is recommended; see the patch description for further details.
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):