SJS AS 9.1 U2 (GF v2 U2) - Public Release
By pelegri on Jun 22, 2008
This release replaced SJS AS 9.1 U1 (GFv2 U1) (see overview of GFv2) and included a number of key bug fixes needed for other dependent releases, including NetBeans 6.1. See the Release Announcement at TheAquarium.
Second Update Release on GFv2.
April 29th, 2008
Free, no-cost, release that addresses 16 defects.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch:
 Loadbalancer plugin not handling chunked data
•  fail to deploy web module with struts
•  Can't use admin GUI to view JVM information on a clustered instance
•  [IT:4035] Very slow admin GUI access in HTTPS with Firefox/port unification (admin-listener)
•  [IT:3786] Ability to expose JAX-WS services selectively
•  [IT:3990] EJB Class loader spin found during JBI QE testing
•  Quicklook test failure on AS9.1_01 EE when new version 080131 of JBI integrated
•  Upgrade Metro and JBI
•  Ant core JBI tests are throwing Exception on 9.1UR1P1AS server log
•  Upgrade to the latest sysnet jar
•  Update Center integration for 9.1 ur2
•  Update licenses in 9.1 UR2 workspace
•  Registration mechanism(both UR2 and MySQL Bundles) updates "city" field with "company name" value
•  9.1PEUR1->9.1PEUR2 inplace installation doesn't work due to missing Upgrade functionality and option
•  source string for 9.1 UR2 is incorrect
•  Incomplete tokenization of SJSAS install image files on Unix platforms
Useful Links (note: they belong in side-bars):