Oracle GlassFish Server 3.0.1 Patch 3
By arungupta on Jul 04, 2011
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 3 (also called GlassFish 126.96.36.199) is a commercial (restricted) patch release for GlassFish 3.0.1 (see Overview of GF 3). GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 3 was released on June 16, 2011 and it is part of Oracle's Commercial GlassFish Offering.
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 3 is available as an IPS repository in ZIP format. To install the upgrade, just unzip that ZIP file and then follow these instructions.
Patch release in GlassFish 3.x family.
Jun 16, 2011
All distributions of this release, including patches, are based on IPS packages. Login to https://support.oracle.com/ with your ID and password Click on the "Patches and Updates" tab and enter the Patch ID as mentioned below.
• Solaris Sparc - [145091-04]
• Solaris-x86 - [145092-04]
• Linux - [145093-04]
• Windows - [145094-04]
• Darwin-Universal - [145095-04]
• Third Patch Release for GlassFish 3.0.1; since GlassFish 3.0.1 is essentially also a patch release for 3.0, arguably this is the fourth patch release for GlassFish 3.0.
• This patch is required for extending and updating GlassFish Server installations on machines that do not have Internet connectivity.
• Users and customers interested in clustering and state replication should use GlassFish 3.1.
Bugs Fixed in this PatchMore details about these bugs can be found at My Oracle Support.
 - DISABLING TRACE REQUEST ON GLASSFISH 3.0.1
•  - INTEGRATING MQ 4.4 U2P2
•  - UPDATE RELEASE NOTES TO CONSTRAIN EMBEDDED SUPPORT
•  - JMS CONNECTION LEAK IN GLASSFISH 3.0.1
•  - TIMEOUT VALUE FOR WAITFORDAS IN STARTDOMAINCOMMAND.JAVA HARDCODED T
•  - LIST ORDER USING @ORDERBY IN ONETOMANY IS NOT MAINTAINED WHEN ECLIP
•  - V3.0.1 PATCH1-B01 ADMIN CONSOLE HAS NAMING MISMATCH