Oracle GlassFish Server 3.0.1 Patch 2
By arungupta on Jan 25, 2011
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 2 (also called GlassFish 220.127.116.11) is a commercial (restricted) patch release for GlassFish 3.0.1 (see Overview of GF 3). GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 2 was released on January 4, 2011 and it is part of Oracle's Commercial GlassFish Offering.
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 1 was withdrawn due to package information incompatibility. GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 2 is available as an IPS repository in ZIP format. To install the upgrade, just unzip that ZIP file and then follow these instructions.
Patch release in GlassFish 3.x family.
January 4, 2011
All distributions of this release, including patches, are based on IPS packages. Login to https://support.oracle.com/ with your ID and password Click on the "Patches and Updates" tab and enter the Patch ID as mentioned below.
• Solaris Sparc - [145091-03]
• Solaris-x86 - [145092-03]
• Linux - [145093-03]
• Windows - [145094-03]
• Darwin-Universal - [145095-03]
• Second Patch Release for GlassFish 3.0.2; since GlassFish 3.0.1 is essentially also a patch release for 3.0, arguably this is the third patch release for GlassFish 3.0.
• This patch is required for extending and updating GlassFish Server installations on machines that do not have Internet connectivity.
• Users and customers interested in clustering and state replication should use GlassFish v2 until these features show up in GlassFish 3.1.
Bugs Fixed in this PatchMore details about these bugs can be found at My Oracle Support.
 - Need all JVM Memory statistics from the MBean
•  - Integrate new build of JSF
•  - Stage new MQ 4.4 U2 Patch1 for GF 2.1.1 P08
•  - GF 3.0.1 lookup() of JMS resources in parralel threads gives NPE
•  - monitoring-scripting-client pkg needs to get automatically installed
•  - v3.0.1 updatetool hangs while checking for updates
•  - monitoring-scripting-client-cli.jar is installed in the wrong dir