Oracle GlassFish Server 3.0.1 Patch 1
By pelegri on Nov 09, 2010
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 1 (also called GlassFish 18.104.22.168) is a commercial (restricted) patch release for GlassFish 3.0.1 (see Overview of GF 3). GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 1 was released on November 8th, 2010 and it is part of Oracle's Commercial GlassFish Offering.
GlassFish 3.0.1 Patch 1 is available as an IPS repository in ZIP format. To install the upgrade, just unzip that ZIP file and then follow these instructions.
Patch release in GlassFish 3.x family.
November 8th, 2010
All distributions of this release, including patches, are based on IPS packages.
• First Patch Release for GlassFish 3.0.1; since GlassFish 3.0.1 is essentially also a patch release for 3.0, arguably this is the second patch release for GlassFish 3.0.
• This patch is required for extending and updating GlassFish Server installations on machines that do not have Internet connectivity.
• Users and customers interested in clustering and state replication should use GlassFish v2 until these features show up in GlassFish 3.1.
Bugs Fixed in this Patch
 - Need all JVM Memory statistics from the MBean
•  - Integrate new build of JSF
•  - Stage new MQ 4.4 U2 Patch1 for GF 2.1.1 P08
•  - GF 3.0.1 lookup() of JMS resources in parralel threads gives NPE
•  - monitoring-scripting-client pkg needs to get automatically installed
•  - v3.0.1 updatetool hangs while checking for updates
•  - monitoring-scripting-client-cli.jar is installed in the wrong dir