Oracle Sun Strategy Webcast
By George Trujillo on Jan 26, 2010
Today felt like the day before the super bowl. With the big Oracle Sun Strategy Webinar and Steve Jobs announcing new products, January 27th feels like the IT super bowl.
Today was an incredibly busy day with all the emails and text messages regarding the Oracle Sun Strategy Webcast tomorrow (Jan 27, 2010). Lots of energy, anticipation and enthusiasm for the event. Tomorrow is going to be very busy with Oracle senior management outlining strategic directions with the Sun acquisition. I will be online with Skype, IRC, text messages and email with Sun employees, dolphins and customers. I can't wait to hear the Oracle announcements. Then from Steve Jobs I will find out if I should be ordering a new Apple. At end of day I can sit down for some milk and cookies and the US State of the Union. Definitely a full day.
Agenda: Oracle Sun Strategy Webcast
- 9:00 a.m. Safra Catz: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Charles Phillips: Oracle + Sun: Transforming the Industry
- John Fowler: Hardware Strategy
- Thomas Kurian: Software Strategy
- Edward Screven: Operating Systems and Virtualization Strategy
- Juergen Rottler: Customer Service & Support Strategy
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch break
- 12:45 p.m. Safra Catz: Software. Hardware. Complete.
- Larry Ellison