By user600959 on Jun 16, 2014
- Locate technical information by product, release, business object or the type of asset for which information is needed
- Search by name, description or keyword
- View the specification for any integration asset, most notably services, available in Fusion Applications
Fusion Applications OER also includes other integration asset types such as interface tables and technical information such as data models, tables, views, topology diagrams, lookups, profile options, et cetera. E-Business Suite users familiar with iRepository or eTRM will recognize the functionality in Fusion Applications OER.
Asset additions and updates for Fusion Applications Release 8 (184.108.40.206.0) were published in March, 2014. New asset types with Release 8 of OER include:
- Fusion Applications Business Process Models
- Diagnostic Tests available with Fusion Applications Release 8
- Details of the events and attributes available for audit when audit is enabled at the 'High', 'Medium', or 'Low' levels for any technology component. These assets are called Technology Audits.
Find the Fusion Applications Oracle Enterprise Repository by going to FusionAppsOER.oracle.com
If you are new to OER, scroll down on the homepage to get an overview of OER, or click the Help link on the top right to read about how best to use OER when planning and executing your integration projects.