A little over 30 days ago 45,000 Oracle OpenWorld conference attendees stormed San Francisco to battle the heat in search of Oracle solutions to address their business needs. With so much activity from Keynotes, General Sessions, and Conference Panels to Meet the Experts and the Exhibit Halls, perhaps there was some Oracle Financials sessions you missed! Keynotes and sessions are now available for download on the OpenWorld site. For a complete list of sessions and session IDs, view any of the Focus on Documents located on the OpenWorld site.
- We have moved!
- Attend IOFM Workshops at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Finance, The Clash, and Knowing When to Dump Your ERP
- Powering Fast-Growing Companies
- Is the next generation of CFOs learning the right skills?
- 3 Ways You Can Avoid Spending Too Much On IT
- Finance and HR: A Marriage Made in Cloud Heaven
- Safe Passage to the Cloud: ERP Cloud Migration Best Practices
- Deferred Revenue Replaced by Revenue Performance Obligations
- IOFM AP & Vendor Controls Workshops at Oracle OpenWorld 2014