Oracle OpenWorld Key Financials Sessions
By Theresa Hickman on Jun 16, 2010
Oracle OpenWorld is just around the corner on Sept. 19-23, 2010 at Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
There will be about 70 financial sessions across all the financials product lines: e-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Fusion.
I wanted to highlight some of the key financials sessions:
- Oracle E-Business Financials: Vision, Release Overview, and Product Roadmap: This session provides a comprehensive overview of Oracle's product strategy for Oracle Financials. This cornerstone session for Oracle Financials includes customer successes with Oracle Financials Release 12.1.
- Value of Upgrading to Release 12.1 for Oracle Financials: This session provides best practices and lessons learned from customers that have already upgraded to Release 12 and 12.1.
- PeopleSoft Financial Management Solutions High-Value Roadmap into Release 9.2: This session reviews the roadmap candidate ideas for Release 9.2 and discusses PeopleSoft Financials integration with Oracle solutions, such as Hyperion, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), and business intelligence products.
- Oracle Fusion Financials Overview: Terrance Wampler, the VP of Financials Product Strategy, and Rondy Ng, Group VP of Financial Applications Development, will discuss the key product differentiators to help customers understand the value that Oracle Fusion Financials can bring to their organizations.
- Answers to the Top 10 Questions About Oracle Fusion Financials: This session talks about how Oracle Fusion Financials can coexist with customers' existing investments in e-Busines Suite, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards. It will also highlight the advantages of the Oracle Fusion technology stack, migration of existing applications to Oracle Fusion, and the role of codevelopment partners, such as Infosys. The panel will also accept questions from the attendees in order to address other questions customers may have about Oracle Fusion.
In addition, the following sessions will discuss how customers who are currently using JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and e-Business Suite can coexist with Fusion Financials without major disruption of existing applications. Customers will learn how they can adopt portions of Oracle Fusion Financials to deliver value-add functionality while maintaining and extending their current deployment of Oracle applications.
- Understanding Oracle Fusion Financials for JD Edwards Customers
- Understanding Oracle Fusion Financials for PeopleSoft Customers
- Understanding Oracle Fusion Financials for Oracle E-Business Suite Customers
For more information and to register for OpenWorld, see www.oracle.com/openworld.