Tuesday Nov 06, 2012
A little over 30 days ago 45,000 Oracle OpenWorld conference attendees stormed San Francisco to battle the heat in search of Oracle solutions to address their business needs. With so much activity from Keynotes, General Sessions, and Conference Panels to Meet the Experts and the Exhibit Halls, perhaps there was some Oracle Financials sessions you missed! Keynotes and sessions are now available for download on the OpenWorld site. For a complete list of sessions and session IDs, view any of the Focus on Documents located on the OpenWorld site.
- Are You Ready for Oracle Financials Cloud Release 8?
- ERP Customizations...Are your CEMLI’s Holding You Back?
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management Training – Now Available
- Join CFO.com Webcast: How Advanced Controls Can Boost the Bottom Line
- Looking to achieve accuracy and efficiency at a lower cost with an integrated accounting platform?
- Are you dealing with fragmented feeder systems?
- Cloud Financials, Enterprise Social Networks More Attractive to CFOs
- OpenWorld Attendees: Attend Finance General Session - Empowering Modern Finance
- Join Webcast: Aberdeen Group & Oracle Sponsor "Are Your Fragmented Systems Keeping You up at Night?"
- AP Thought Leader to Impart Knowledge during Oracle Advanced Controls OOW 2013 Session