Tuesday Nov 06, 2012
A little over 30 days ago 45,000 Oracle OpenWorld conference attendees stormed San Francisco to battle the heat in search of Oracle solutions to address their business needs. With so much activity from Keynotes, General Sessions, and Conference Panels to Meet the Experts and the Exhibit Halls, perhaps there was some Oracle Financials sessions you missed! Keynotes and sessions are now available for download on the OpenWorld site. For a complete list of sessions and session IDs, view any of the Focus on Documents located on the OpenWorld site.
- Safe Passage to the Cloud: ERP Cloud Migration Best Practices
- Deferred Revenue Replaced by Revenue Performance Obligations
- IOFM AP & Vendor Controls Workshops at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Pennsylvania Treasury to Save Millions by Innovating with Oracle GRC Solution
- The New Revenue Recognition Standard: Performance Matters
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and XBRL Reporting
- Oracle Delivers New Generation Revenue Recognition Solution
- Empowering Modern Finance: The CFO as Technology Evangelist
- Oracle's Leadership in Finance Award Nominations Now Open!
- The CFO as Technology Evangelist