By jeffrey.waterman on Apr 04, 2012
Our existing customers have been asking Oracle for years to upgrade its Advanced Procurement Suite to meet the complex procurement processes of the Federal Government. You asked; we listened. Oracle, with direct input from Federal agencies, subject matter experts, integration partners, and the Federal acquisition community, has expanded and deepened its procurement suite to meet the unique demands of the Federal acquisition community.
New benefits/features include:
- Contract Line Item/Sub-Line Item (CLIN/SLIN) structures
- Configurable Document Numbering
- Complex Pricing Contract Types ( as per FAR Part 16)
- Option lines and exercising of options
- Incremental Funding capability
- Support for multiple document types (delivery orders, BPA call orders, awards, agreements, IDIQ contracts)
- Requisition lines to fund modifications
- Workload assignment and milestones
- Contract Action Reporting to FPDS-NG
I’ve been conducting many tests over the past few months and have been quite impressed with the depth of features and the seamless integration to Federal Financials, specifically the funds control within the financials.
Again, thank you for reading. If you have suggestions for future posts, please leave them in the comments section and I’ll take it from there.