Tuesday May 31, 2011
This whitepaper sets the context of Siebel applications within the Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) landscape, shows where and how Siebel interoperates with OFM components today and outlines the strategic future direction.
Monday Oct 19, 2009
By Srikant Subramaniam-Oracle on Oct 19, 2009
Thursday Oct 08, 2009
Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Tuesday Dec 16, 2008
By Srikant Subramaniam-Oracle on Dec 16, 2008
The recent BEA acquisition augments Oracle SOA Suite with BEA's AquaLogic Service Bus (henceforth referred to as the Oracle Service Bus). OSB offers a lightweight Enterprise Service Bus to connect, mediate and manage interactions between heterogeneous services and legacy applications. The go-forward strategy is to offer a unified service bus architecture that combines the respective strengths of the (existing) Oracle Enterprise Service Bus and the (newer) OSB, in addition to providing an automated upgrade path for existing customers. In this tutorial, we demonstrate some of the core OSB features.[Read More]
Monday Sep 22, 2008
By juliana.button on Sep 22, 2008
Enhance and Extend Siebel today with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Why Oracle Fusion Middleware is the best middleware for Siebel applications
- Integrate Oracle Business Rules with Siebel CRM/SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Open World 2009: Hands-on Labs
- Service-enable Siebel CRM with Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1
- Collaborate 09: Free Hands-on Labs (AIA, SOA, IdM, BPA, BI Apps) for Oracle Applications
- Integrating Siebel CRM and Oracle Service Bus
- Missed OpenWorld? Check out the Presentations ...
- Live Webcast: 28-Oct "Building a Complex Web Application using ADF and Siebel"
- OpenWorld: Oracle Fusion Middleware and Siebel Sessions
- Welcome to Oracle Fusion Middleware for Siebel Blog