Tuesday May 31, 2011
There are significant advantages to leveraging Fusion Middleware with PeopleSoft applications that can improve the way PeopleSoft applications interface with other applications, improve system security and the platform that PeopleSoft applications run in, and even enhance the overall application user experience. This white paper describes advantages that PeopleSoft applications can gain by using Oracle Fusion Middleware and gives examples of how current customers are getting more from their applications.
Thursday Jul 16, 2009
By Srikant Subramaniam-Oracle on Jul 16, 2009
In this tutorial, we show how to implement native web services integration to PeopleSoft HCM from Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1. There are several new features in Fusion Middleware 11g that enable the creation of Service Oriented Architectures with PeopleSoft applications and to develop business processes and composite applications using the relevant Fusion Middleware technology.
New features include:
- Simplified development experience via support for Service Component Architecture and the SOA Composite Editor (JDeveloper)
- Enhanced human workflow offers new JSF based rich client framework, ADF task flow forms and integration with Microsoft Office
- WebCenter Spaces to facilitate efficient interaction and collaboration among project teams
- Unified management and monitoring capability, including end-to-end instance tracking across all service engines
- Automated upgrade path from 10g
- Robust performance and scalability via the underlying WebLogic Application Server infrastructure
Tuesday Feb 17, 2009
By Srikant Subramaniam-Oracle on Feb 17, 2009
We illustrate the progression of a business process from the initial modeling to the eventual creation of the executable software using Oracle BPA Suite, Oracle SOA Suite and PeopleSoft HCM. Oracle BPA Suite provides a standards based approach for the modeling, analysis and simulation of business processes. Sharing these process models with the development team is as easy as clicking a button that reads "Share Blueprint with IT" which then exports the process metadata to the Oracle SOA Suite (Oracle BPEL PM, Oracle JDeveloper). The development team integrates the resulting BPEL model with the backend PeopleSoft HCM to create the executable software.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 22, 2008
Monday Sep 22, 2008
By juliana.button on Sep 22, 2008
Thursday Sep 04, 2008
By Nishitrao-Oracle on Sep 04, 2008
Enhance and Extend PeopleSoft with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle PeopleSoft Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Model and Automate Oracle Applications Processes using Oracle BPEL and BPA
- Create a rich UI for PeopleSoft HCM using Oracle ADF 11g
- Integrate Oracle Business Rules with PeopleSoft HCM/SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Open World 2009: Hands-on Labs
- Service-enable PeopleSoft HCM with Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1
- Collaborate 09: Free Hands-on Labs (AIA, SOA, IdM, BPA, BI Apps) for Oracle Applications
- Live Webcast: 18-March "Identity Management for Oracle Applications"
- Integrating PeopleSoft HCM with BPA Suite and SOA Suite
- Missed OpenWorld? Check out the Presentations ...