Tuesday May 31, 2011
This white paper describes how JD Edwards EnterpriseOne running on a foundation of Oracle Fusion Middleware helps customers build a platform for innovation to address ever-changing business challenges.
Wednesday Dec 02, 2009
By juliana.button on Dec 02, 2009
Thursday Oct 08, 2009
Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Monday Mar 16, 2009
By juliana.button on Mar 16, 2009
Monday Dec 15, 2008
By user756777 on Dec 15, 2008
The recent BEA acquisition augments Oracle SOA Suite with BEA's AquaLogic Service Bus (henceforth referred to as the Oracle Service Bus). OSB offers a lightweight Enterprise Service Bus to connect, mediate and manage interactions between heterogeneous services and legacy applications. The go-forward strategy is to offer a unified service bus architecture that combines the respective strengths of the (existing) Oracle Enterprise Service Bus and the (newer) OSB, in addition to providing an automated upgrade path for existing customers. In this tutorial, we demonstrate some of the core OSB features.[Read More]
Wednesday Oct 22, 2008
Monday Sep 22, 2008
By juliana.button on Sep 22, 2008
Enhance and Extend JD Edwards today with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Why Oracle Fusion Middleware is the Best Middleware for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Missed OpenWorld 2009? Check out the Presentations ...
- Oracle Open World 2009: Hands-on Labs
- Service-enable JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1
- Collaborate 09: Free Hands-on Labs (AIA, SOA, IdM, BPA, BI Apps) for Oracle Applications
- Live Webcast: 25-March "Leveraging SOA with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne"
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers Using Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Integrating JD Edwards Enterprise One and Oracle Service Bus
- Live Webcast: 4-November "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle Fusion Middleware"
- Missed OpenWorld? Check out the Presentations ...