Tuesday May 31, 2011
This white paper describes how JD Edwards EnterpriseOne running on a foundation of Oracle Fusion Middleware helps customers build a platform for innovation to address ever-changing business challenges.
Wednesday Dec 02, 2009
By juliana.button on Dec 02, 2009
Thursday Oct 08, 2009
Friday Jul 10, 2009
By user756777 on Jul 10, 2009
In this tutorial, we show how to implement native web services integration to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne from Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1. There are several new features in Fusion Middleware 11g that enable the creation of Service Oriented Architectures with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications and to develop business processes and composite applications using the relevant Fusion Middleware technology.
New features include:
- Simplified development experience via support for Service Component Architecture and the SOA Composite Editor (JDeveloper)
- Enhanced human workflow offers new JSF based rich client framework, ADF task flow forms and integration with Microsoft Office
- WebCenter Spaces to facilitate efficient interaction and collaboration among project teams
- Unified management and monitoring capability, including end-to-end instance tracking across all service engines
- Automated upgrade path from 10g
- Robust performance and scalability via the underlying WebLogic Application Server infrastructure
Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Monday Mar 16, 2009
By juliana.button on Mar 16, 2009
Friday Feb 20, 2009
By AJ Schifano on Feb 20, 2009
Monday Dec 15, 2008
By user756777 on Dec 15, 2008
The recent BEA acquisition augments Oracle SOA Suite with BEA's AquaLogic Service Bus (henceforth referred to as the Oracle Service Bus). OSB offers a lightweight Enterprise Service Bus to connect, mediate and manage interactions between heterogeneous services and legacy applications. The go-forward strategy is to offer a unified service bus architecture that combines the respective strengths of the (existing) Oracle Enterprise Service Bus and the (newer) OSB, in addition to providing an automated upgrade path for existing customers. In this tutorial, we demonstrate some of the core OSB features.[Read More]
Tuesday Oct 28, 2008
Wednesday Oct 22, 2008
Monday Sep 22, 2008
By juliana.button on Sep 22, 2008
Thursday Sep 04, 2008
By nishit.rao on Sep 04, 2008
Enhance and Extend JD Edwards today with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Why Oracle Fusion Middleware is the Best Middleware for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Missed OpenWorld 2009? Check out the Presentations ...
- Oracle Open World 2009: Hands-on Labs
- Service-enable JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1
- Collaborate 09: Free Hands-on Labs (AIA, SOA, IdM, BPA, BI Apps) for Oracle Applications
- Live Webcast: 25-March "Leveraging SOA with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne"
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers Using Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Integrating JD Edwards Enterprise One and Oracle Service Bus
- Live Webcast: 4-November "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle Fusion Middleware"
- Missed OpenWorld? Check out the Presentations ...