By Saresh-Oracle on Aug 16, 2013
- Connect to OBIEE instance using Smart View as mentioned in https://blogs.oracle.com/ExalyticsOBIEE/entry/integrating_obiee_with_microsoft_office
- Click on Tab OBIEE ->View Designer Pane.
The 'View Designer' pane will display a layout similar to the 'Criteria' Pager in Analytics.
Here you can selecting from any subject area in the BI Catalog and drag and drop the dimensions and measures you want into respected rows,columns and Measures section.
- Add filters if required.
- This report can then be manipulated either as an Excel pivot table or an OBIEE pivot table.
- Calculated Field can be added through 'Options->Fomulas'.
- Now create Charts or Graph if required through
'Options->PivotCharts'.You can do any modification that you want
using 'Options' tab.
- Save the Excel document to your personal folder or you can upload to the BI Presentation Catalog using the Publish View button.
- Open the report in the Analysis Editor, just like any other analysis in the catalog.
Only SmartView 32-bit is supported with OBIEE 184.108.40.206.x.
SmartView 64-bit is not supported since it requires MS Office 2010, which is not certified with OBIEE 220.127.116.11.x