DT 6.0.7 Coming soon!
By user12618589 on Jul 16, 2009
Well, I hopped on the fix for the last updates bug so fast I decided to just release a new version of DirTracer (DT 6.0.7).
Here is a list of the current change's...DirTracer:
- Fixed bug 6861010 DirTracer 6.0.6 incorrectly identifies the DS as 64bit if running in as 32bit on AMD64 (Solaris Only).
- Removed post loop (non needed) pflag, pmap, pfiles gathering (Solaris Only).
- Replaced the older Pkg_app 2.7 with the new Pkgapp 3.2 (Solaris Sparc, Solaris x86 and Linux only at this time).
- Pkgapp lib tar file now included with the final DirTracer tar.gz
- Also added a check to skip grabbing /etc/system on a Solaris 10 Zone when not available.
- Added links to my Sun Blog and Sun Learning Exchange Video's for DirTracer to the displayed links when DT completes.
- Fixed an issue when long path names are used for the server root. Configuator would fail to derive the correct server root to locate pwdhash and would fail. See bug 6511933 Dirtracer (GDD): greps on dse.ldif parameters fail when ldif wrapping is used.
As the changes only affected a couple of bugs I will not be reworking the pdf doc giude to reflect the new version information. This also allowes me to quickly generae and release new fixes for current issues.
I have made the above changes to the Solaris Sparc, Solaris x86, Linux and HP-UX versions. I have not coded a new version of Pkgapp 3.2 yet for HP-UX so I will release this version a bit later. I will update soon when I have released DirTracer internally for download. Once I do and you wish to get a copy, please contact your Sun Frontline Engineer.