Categories :: Tags :: Dates :: WordSearch :: Recent Titles
A series of tools to help you find things I said that are no longer on the weblog front page.
This blog is series of articles, some serious, some less so, covering Business, Economics, Management, Technology, Culture & Silliness. These articles are written for grown ups, although the material is mainly professionally relevant, and as such boring to the young and impressionable. Occasionally I may breach the grounds of good taste.
- Au Revoir
- Free, the right price for software
- Three dimensions of Virtualisation
- How new is Cloud Computing?
- url aliases
- Are blogs losing their infuence?
- Monopoly and prices
- Little Big Adventure
- Using Cygwin to manage script Virtual Box tasks
- Good British Universities
- Twitter grows on me
- And Google's Android
- Another Virtual Box screenshot, this time Windows 7
- The personal is the professional, using Google calendar
- You'd think I know where I am when at home
- And now I have a Centos VM
- Virtual Box 2.2.4 & Windows XP
- Does knowing Stuff help?
- Syncing Google Calendar with the ipodtouch
- When WiFi's no good
- Keeping in touch
- Europe's largest supercomputer
- For my HTML readers, more about Sun's Unified Storage
- Are liberal licenses a better future proofing?
- A short URL for the "Third Wave" slides
- Another intra-net community
- You don't manufacture software
- The Third Wave of Adoption
- Implementing Opensource
- The importance of Open Source
- Tube across europe
- And a surprise on my arrival home
- Nice People at Heathrow
- Thank goodness for docs.sun.com
- A second look at Second Brain
- More news and where to find me
- Open Solaris, the laptop OS
- Installing the Amber Road simulator on a Laptop
- Gambling with Finance
- If you're travelling to Bristol
- Open Source, the price is right
- Off to Bristol
- Squaring the circle, from disruption to trust
- You can't keep the Spies out
- For more about Privacy in Europe
- Searching europa, is there a limit to Google
- How to set up a USB Flash Drive from Windows to Windows in Virtual Box
- A bitty week
- Trusting the customer in the hospitality trade
- Influencing Planet's output name space
- Do we need private community microblogging?
- And then it snowed, a lot! (Picture Blog)
- About planet and some Python lessons
- Mobile Schmapp
- Laptop Diaries, 64 bitness & VPN
- Fixed my planet bug
- More about Digg
- Busy Blogging
- Consumerism & Sedimentation in the IT industry
- Oops, maybe a bit quick re Digg
- +1 to virtual box
- 3D Worlds, Sun steps up to the plate
- Has Digg jumped the shark?
- You can't do this without "amberroad"
- More VNC Lite
- Optimising a Roller theme for printing
- Notice: New media=print rules
- How nomadic can one get? VNC for all.
- More about Shanghai Jiao Tong University study on University excellence
- Learnings from Lyon at ICT2008
- Managing Torrow's Cloud
- Impressions of the Citie International
- Can Europe keep up?
- Visions of Future Computing
- ICT 2008, Lyon
- Mobile Viewing
- The EU's Call 4 for research projects funded by FP7
- The SuperNAP
- What will the Cloud do?
- Billing for Clouds
- Talking about Cloud Computing
- Tuesday on the night of Obama's election
- News on the move
- Building new age clouds
- Back in the USA, part II
- Back in the USA
- Getting started with my iTouch
- my first impressions with the ipodtouch
- Using Virtual Box's shared folders
- Virtual Box 2.0.4
- Sun M9000, the fastest SAP platform
- Smoking in public
- Using a Virtual Box service
- Sound and shares with Virtual Box