Tuesday Nov 15, 2011
Solaris 11 for x86 optimizes AES-CTR, AES-CBC, and AES-ECB modes with an innovative mixture of using 128-bit %xmm registers, AESNI instructions, processing AES and mode operations at the same time, and interleaving 4 AES blocks at a time. As a result is higher performance over using AESNI alone as a separate operation.[Read More]
Thursday Nov 10, 2011
By Danx-Oracle on Nov 10, 2011
The Solaris aesni engine for Intel Westmere uses the new Intel AESNI instructions for AES cryptography. Solaris 11 for x86 includes OpenSSL with the AESNI engine patched into OpenSSL as a built-in engine. The result is higher performance AES operations when running OpenSSL.[Read More]
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Kernel Zones Verified Boot
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors