Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
The SPARC T4 processor contains several new instructions that help implement cryptographic and hash algorithms. This article shows how to tell if optimized SPARC T4 hardware cryptography is being used by software on Oracle Solaris. This includes both the OpenSSL t4 engine and Solaris native crypto libraries.[Read More]
Wednesday Nov 30, 2011
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere