Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
The SPARC T4 processor contains several new instructions that help implement cryptographic and hash algorithms. This article shows how to tell if optimized SPARC T4 hardware cryptography is being used by software on Oracle Solaris. This includes both the OpenSSL t4 engine and Solaris native crypto libraries.[Read More]
Thursday Jun 04, 2009
Friday Dec 12, 2008
By Danx-Oracle on Dec 12, 2008
Optimization of OpenSolaris hash and cryptographic algorithms using open source from OpenSSL and elsewhere. Optimized ARCFOUR (RC4), MD5, SHA1, SHA2 (SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), and AES on AMD64 and Intel EM64T hardware with 64-bit OpenSolaris.[Read More]
Solaris Verified Boot, cryptography, and security.
- How to add a CA cert to Solaris
- Solaris Kernel Zones Verified Boot
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4+ crypto is being used?