Saturday Jan 19, 2008
Review of the major US Presidential candidates for the 2008 campaign with emphasis on the personalities of the candidates by Evan Thomas of Newsweek magazine at UCSD. Also covered is problems with current campaigns and the need for bipartisanship, and questions from the audience.[Read More]
Thursday Jun 14, 2007
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere
- Solaris AESNI OpenSSL Engine for Intel Westmere