Sunday Sep 28, 2008
Toorcon 10 Computer Security Convention in San Diego, California. Summary of selected sessions on DNS, SSH, risk, neighborhood networks, SQL injection, XSS, crypt, location tracking, and other computer security topics.[Read More]
Tuesday Jan 01, 2008
Thursday Nov 16, 2006
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere