Tuesday Jul 07, 2015
Solaris Verified Boot for Kernel Zones verifies the signature of kernel modules before loading. This prevents unauthorized, corrupt, or rogue software from being inserted into the kernel. This feature is available in Solaris 11.3.[Read More]
Tuesday Apr 29, 2014
By Danx-Oracle on Apr 29, 2014
Solaris Verified Boot optionally verifies kernel modules against a RSA signature prior to loading and executing. This helps protect against accidental or malicious modification of software. The action taken on failures is either a warning message or failure to load the kernel module.[Read More]
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Kernel Zones Verified Boot
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors