Monday Dec 01, 2008
Here's some IPv6-capable packages provided for Solaris, which is certified as IPv6-ready. These packages extend IPv6-functionality for a few of the more-obscure applications I tend to use. That is: Lynx for text-only web browsing, NcFTP for file transfer, NTP for time synchronization, and TIN, a text-only NNTP news reader. I built these packages for Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris, for SPARC and X86.[Read More]
Friday Nov 14, 2008
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Kernel Zones Verified Boot
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors