Tuesday Apr 29, 2014
Solaris Verified Boot optionally verifies kernel modules against a RSA signature prior to loading and executing. This helps protect against accidental or malicious modification of software. The action taken on failures is either a warning message or failure to load the kernel module.[Read More]
Friday Oct 18, 2013
Solaris Verified Boot, cryptography, and security.
- How to add a CA cert to Solaris
- Solaris Kernel Zones Verified Boot
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4+ crypto is being used?