Tuesday Feb 19, 2013
Optimization of OpenSSL digest and crypto operations through use of new cryptographic and digest instructions in the SPARC T4 processor.[Read More]
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
By Danx-Oracle on Nov 13, 2012
The SPARC T4 processor contains several new instructions that help implement cryptographic and hash algorithms. This article shows how to tell if optimized SPARC T4 hardware cryptography is being used by software on Oracle Solaris. This includes both the OpenSSL t4 engine and Solaris native crypto libraries.[Read More]
Thursday May 21, 2009
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere