Tuesday Apr 29, 2014
Solaris Verified Boot optionally verifies kernel modules against a RSA signature prior to loading and executing. This helps protect against accidental or malicious modification of software. The action taken on failures is either a warning message or failure to load the kernel module.[Read More]
Friday Nov 30, 2007
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Solaris Verified Boot
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere