Thursday Jun 04, 2009
Friday Dec 12, 2008
By danx on Dec 12, 2008
Optimization of OpenSolaris hash and cryptographic algorithms using open source from OpenSSL and elsewhere. Optimized ARCFOUR (RC4), MD5, SHA1, SHA2 (SHA256, SHA384, SHA512), and AES on AMD64 and Intel EM64T hardware with 64-bit OpenSolaris.[Read More]
Solaris cryptography and optimization.
- Toorcon 15 (2013)
- Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
- Elfsign Object Signing on Solaris
- SPARC T4 Digest and Crypto Optimizations in Solaris 11.1
- TPM Key Migration in Solaris
- How to tell if SPARC T4 crypto is being used?
- Optimizing Solaris 11 SHA-1 on Intel Processors
- Optimizing AES modes on Solaris for Intel Westmere
- Solaris AESNI OpenSSL Engine for Intel Westmere