Thursday Jan 31, 2013
This is a blog from the Oracle Communications Information Development team, led by Cheryl Lander, Sr. Director. She and members of her team from various functions (writers, curriculum developers, and architects) and product lines will share their approach to documentation and curriculum, all with the goal of getting feedback to improve their deliverables. We'd like to thank Joe Sciallo, UCS Tech Writer (former Sun) for pushing us into the social media world. The primary team driving this blog is called "Joe and the Blogettes"; other members include Brenda Roldan (BSS Tech Writer), Jodie Wilford (OSS InfoDev Director), Leif Lourie (SDP Curriculum Developer), and Scott T. Miller (Documentation Architect).
- 2014's Graduating InfoDev Interns
- We can vouch for NCC!
- VirtualBox appliance for the Oracle Communications Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Products
- New Tech, New Challenges: The Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller Documentation
- The Transfer of Information Culture
- Managing Oracle Communications Applications with Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Mentoring the Technical Writers of the Future
- Services Gatekeeper 5.1: A Large Documentation Effort for a Feature-Rich Platform
- Oracle’s Internships for Technical Writers Look to the Future
- Complete, Integrated, Configurable: RODOD