Wednesday Jan 28, 2015
Tuesday Apr 08, 2014
By Arda Eralp on Apr 08, 2014
Step 1: Create BPM Application
Step 2: Create Business Module
Step 3: Create Business Objects
Step 4: Update Business Objects
Step 5: Create Custom Test Flow
Step 6: Modify Script Tasks in Test Flow
Step 7: Create Custom user interface for task
Step 8: Add table into user interface.
End: Deploy & Run[Read More]
I am a member of the Fusion Middleware Applications Consultancy team.
I focus on tips and tricks FMW applications consultancy but also have a strong interest in ADF Development & Achitecture, Oracle BPM, Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA Suite.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- JDeveloper 12c SAP Adapter Configuration
- Desktop application for purging SOA instances
- SOA Instance States Table
- BPM Actionable Email Configuration
- Close and ReOpen Process as a New Instance
- Call SubProcess N Times and wait All Of Them are Completed!
- Execute Pure SQL With DBAdapter
- BPM Set Instance Title
- DNS (Domain Name System) configuration in Solaris 10 & older
- Deployment failed because of "unrecoverable incompatibilities"