By Yu Aaron Cheng on Jul 28, 2007
We all know there is a lost+found directory in Linux system. It can track and resume those you have already deleted. Something like Recycle in Windows OS. But as human being, do we have lost+found directory for ourselves?
I saw a famous TV program on CCTV-2 today named Lucy 52. 2 teams PK with some questions. Team A are adults that are pretty good at their current job position like engineer or manager. Team B are students at primary school. The PK questions are all come from primary school grade 1 - 6. The result is obvious：landslide, students WIN!
Questions: (some of them are for Chinese only)
1. Which part does ginger is? (root, stem, branch, leaf, flower ...)
2. We called South America and North America together as America (亚美利加). What is this term's origin?
3. 闻鸡起舞中， 除了祖逖外，另一个人物是谁？
4. 纸(yuān), 写出该字。
5. Tom's age together with his father's equals 48, then how many years later, the number will be 100?
6. 独在异乡为异客，每逢佳节倍思亲，遥知兄弟登高处，遍播(zhū yú)少一人。写出这两个字。
7. While the rocket launches from ground, the fire's direction is opposite from the rocket's. Name this phenomenon.
10. If prime number A plus prime number B equals 103, what are A and B?
See comments for the answers.