This blog is a way for Steve to send out his tips, ideas, links, and general sarcasm. Almost all related to the Oracle 7000, code named ZFSSA, or Amber Road, or Open Storage, or Unified Storage. You are welcome to contact Steve.Tunstall@Oracle.com with any comments or questions
- New ZS3-2 benchmark
- New expansion for the ZS3-2
- Cluster tricks & tips
- Upgrading to AK8.1 (2013.1.1.0)
- New code out today- AK8.1 or 2013.1.1.0
- VNIC - New feature of AK8 - Working with VNICs
- Replication with AK8
- OS8- AK8- The bad news...
- Do you want to upgrade to AK8 (2013.1) right now?
- Upgrading to OS8 - AK8- 2013.1